There had to come a time, in time, when it would be the end of time, that time has come. There is little argument, from any camp, that all the Prophets are, in this period of time, tying up loose ends. We are witnessing a mass moving of spirits to ready the stage for some climatic events. The world is in turmoil, and the Church is in turmoil. The geopolitical landscape is changing before our very eyes and a great shaking is about to take place. We must get it right, time is running out. For thirty three years I have had very little to say, but now it's time; if you have something to say, you better say it. I'm not a preacher; Lord knows we have enough of those. I'm just a Christian with some things I need to get off my chest; the preachers have had their shot, so now it's time for Christians to be Christians, take a walk with the Lord, and to say what's on His mind. The Institutional Church has failed; that is my position, and I think history shows that plainly. We have been building with the materials of man for 1900 years, and all our beautiful architecture will not save us now. We have invested our leaders with wealth and prestige and only a handful have returned the investment. They have instead taken ownership of the flock and become whitewashed tombs of dead mens bones. We have a carbon copy of the religious circumstances of Jesus' day, and His message to them still stands. My message is not hateful, but it is direct. I know that in many Churches across this land sit neutered Christians that have been staring at the backs of people's heads for years, afraid to say the things that the Spirit reveals in revelations of His Word, and on their bed, as they lie there staring at the ceiling, knowing that all is not well with their soul. It is time for the remnant to rise up and be ye separate, just like the Bible says. For most that will mean coming out of the tomb and being resurrected. It is true, and it is hard, as you will see, if you decide to walk in the Light, and walk by faith, real faith. You must love the Light and seek others who love the Light, and the Lord Himself will lead you. Put the fear away, it's time to test your metal; the acid test of the Spirit will find you, it found me. I was born again, again, and I haven't been the same since. I only want for others, what was given me, and it wasn't what I thought, but it was very good. Obedience is not standing up and sitting down on cue. It is crawling onto an altar and being reduced to ashes, and suffering great lose, only to receive everything. Please read these writings at your own risk, they could and should, be hazardous to your health. In His service, for His Glory, Steve Blackwell
Subscribe by E-mail
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: #6 Salvation is by Faith plus Works
- If War was Right for Christians . . . ?
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: #5 Is the Roman Catholic Church Necessary for Salvation?
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: #4 Is the Pope the Head of the Church?
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church #3 Tradition More Authoritative than Scripture
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: #2 The Infallibility of the Catholic Church
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: #1 That the Catholic Church is the One True Church
- A Critique of Some of the False Teachings of the Catholic Church: Introduction
- A List of False Teachings in the Roman Catholic Church
- Think Dear Christian
TagsAdd new tag adversity apocalypse apostasy blind Christ christian church cross deaf deception demons discernment Emergent emerging end times evil faith false prophets false teachers following christ gospel hearing honesty Israel lamb lies manifestations mega church offence passivity politics Pope preaching religion repent rick warren sacrifice satan seeing serving the Lord troubles truth understanding war